Harmonica Tab: All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar - Harmonica Tabs

Breaking

Follow us

BANNER 728X90

Friday, December 14, 2018

Harmonica Tab: All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar

Harmonica Tab: All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar

Learn to play All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar on your harmonica, the tab is below.

Song facts: “All I Want Is You” was featured on the soundtrack of the film Juno.

Harmonica type: diatonic

Listen to the song:

Struggling to make All I Want Is You sound awesome? Try improving your single notes and bends first with these easy video lessons >> Click here

All I Want Is You by Barry Louis Polisar (for diatonic harmonica)

4  5  5       5      5     -5  -5   5

4          5       5  5  5  4    -4  4  -3   4

No comments:

Post a Comment