Harmonica Tab: I Should Have Known Better by The Beatles - Harmonica Tabs

Breaking

Follow us

BANNER 728X90

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Harmonica Tab: I Should Have Known Better by The Beatles

Harmonica Tab: I Should Have Known Better by The Beatles

Learn to play I Should Have Known Better by The Beatles on your harmonica, the tab is below.

Song facts: “I Should Have Known Better” is said to be greatly influenced by Bob Dylan, after the band met him in New York in 1964. John Lennon said Bob Dylan inspired him to write more meaningful lyrics.

Harmonica type: diatonic

Listen to the song:

Struggling to make I Should Have Known Better sound awesome? Try improving your single notes and bends first with these easy video lessons >> Click here

I Should Have Known Better by The Beatles (for diatonic harmonica)

-234 -234 56 -56 56

 

No comments:

Post a Comment